Powered By Blogger

December 2011


Blogger 提供支持.

total visitors ♥

2009年8月25日星期二

WOW



































WOW...finally updated my blog...
my friends thought i was missing..==
hey,im here ok^^
i no nid to tell you why i so late updated my blog..
cause is too many reason...==3
erm...i will use this holidays to updated my blog when im free...
but..人生最可悲的就是这个but(九把刀之作品三声有幸里的一句经典名言)
im not busy what...==
i will also upload my new photo here as soon^^...
what the...im gastric now...my stomach damn pain
this few day is really boring boring and boring at home
what can i do so?
sleep...eat...watch tv...sleep...sleep...
a normal ppl wake up on the time is the time that i prepare to sleep..
haiz...geksam...im trying to adjust my sleep time...
hope i can do it luu...


NO SCHOOL
NO WORK
NO PROBLEM
i like this sentences,it is the classic excuse for a lazy student ...
haha...so funny...

oh..it is 7:21 a.m. now...
Good Morning everybody....…^^
have a nice day ya...



。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

1 条评论: